To spray or not to spray, that is the question!
I'm sorry, but it just has to be said - spray deodorant really isn't as effective as roll-on. I found that out the hard way this week. Rexona has, for some reason, without consulting me, changed the formula in the roll-on I have been using the last couple of years. So much so that I involuntarily crinkled my nose at the smell every time I applied. So, when it ran out, I thought I'd go for a different one and, finding a somewhat limited range at the supermarket across the road, went for a spray one instead. And have been regretting it ever since! Spray just doesn't cut it in Hong Kong summer!
So tonight I purchased a slightly differently scented roll-on and hope the nose-crinkling effect upon application won't be as strong as it was on the other one!
Hope this isn't too personal or offensive a topic for a blog post! It has to be better than the conversation I had after church on Sunday night with our new vicar (meeting him for first time) about the colour of my underwear! He and I both blushed as a result, as did Steve, who, being very British, shook his head at me and couldn't believe that I had a public discussion about such a topic! All I can say is - I didn't start it!
So tonight I purchased a slightly differently scented roll-on and hope the nose-crinkling effect upon application won't be as strong as it was on the other one!
Hope this isn't too personal or offensive a topic for a blog post! It has to be better than the conversation I had after church on Sunday night with our new vicar (meeting him for first time) about the colour of my underwear! He and I both blushed as a result, as did Steve, who, being very British, shook his head at me and couldn't believe that I had a public discussion about such a topic! All I can say is - I didn't start it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home