How to stop and smell the roses at 100mph

Monday, April 30, 2007

New phone!

My trusty phone (Nokia 6030) died without warning on Friday night. Bummer! It was a bit like losing a limb. I tend to be inseparable from my phone! And have been described as having 'textosterone' for the number of text messages I send!

It didn't take me long to seek out a new companion! I got a new one on Saturday night. I'm very excited about it. The Nokia 5300 Music Xpress...mp3 player, camera, etc. Nice to have a solid tool that will hopefully continue to allow me to stay in touch with the world out there. SMS and listening to music are two of the things that I do an awful lot of!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger pip said…

    Nice one. You can text me whenever you like = )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home