McCartney Madness
Omigoodness! Women are mad! I've just been laughing at the response in Australia today over the launch of a new Stella McCartney range through...wait for it...Target! That store has obviously come a long way since it was a no-no to admit that your clothing came from there (though, I have to say, the price was always a drawcard!).
Check out this hilarious video of people rushing through stores to grab armfuls of clothing. I read this article which said that women were stripping to their underwear in the men's section of Target to try the stuff on. Far out! At the risk of offending anyone who bought some of the 'stellar' range, what's the big deal?! The clothing modelled in the video looks kinda frumpy!
Check out this hilarious video of people rushing through stores to grab armfuls of clothing. I read this article which said that women were stripping to their underwear in the men's section of Target to try the stuff on. Far out! At the risk of offending anyone who bought some of the 'stellar' range, what's the big deal?! The clothing modelled in the video looks kinda frumpy!


2 Comments:
At 3:59 pm,
Joe said…
Gosh - it was a big drama here in the UK when it went for sale in H&M. But that's still way classier than Target! Or has Target really changed?
At 5:57 pm,
pip said…
I think Target in the USA pitches itself a step up from the way it does it Oz. By the way, did you ever visit a Target Country in Australia? (Not good!) Anyway, I prefer Kmart for new or Vinnies at Brookvale for second-hand.
Post a Comment
<< Home