A Life of Privilege
Lately I've been thinking about the privileged life I lead, and the many, many things I have reason to be thankful for.
Some of the things that come to mind are:
- a healthy body
- safe place to sleep at night
- running, clean water
- a family who loves me
- friends who know me well
- being included in friends' weddings - always a privilege...have been to three in the last five weeks
- being able to travel with work. I recently had 10 days in the States (NY and Washington DC)...the proof is in the photo below. Me and the White House...Walked past it once before we went back again and confirmed that it was, indeed, the White House!
- work I love that challenges me and has a purpose
and so much more!

Outside the back of the White House. It really is a little less impressive from the back!

This is me on K Street in Washington! Kate took the photo...she and I thought it was rather worth taking a photo that K & K were on K street... :)

Working in Starbucks in NY....as you do :) Five of us perched in a corner section for the morning, before parting ways for meetings and other work.
Some of the things that come to mind are:
- a healthy body
- safe place to sleep at night
- running, clean water
- a family who loves me
- friends who know me well
- being included in friends' weddings - always a privilege...have been to three in the last five weeks
- being able to travel with work. I recently had 10 days in the States (NY and Washington DC)...the proof is in the photo below. Me and the White House...Walked past it once before we went back again and confirmed that it was, indeed, the White House!
- work I love that challenges me and has a purpose
and so much more!

Outside the back of the White House. It really is a little less impressive from the back!

This is me on K Street in Washington! Kate took the photo...she and I thought it was rather worth taking a photo that K & K were on K street... :)

Working in Starbucks in NY....as you do :) Five of us perched in a corner section for the morning, before parting ways for meetings and other work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home