Princess power
Last night, we dined in psuedo-elegance in the Royal Banqueting Hall in Fantasy Land. It is just gorgeous, and features Snow White/Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty/Prince Charming, Belle/the Beast, Ariel/Prince Charming, Cinderella and...um...yes...Prince Charming. (He was a busy guy!)
Right next to the Royal Banqueting Hall is the Princess shop, where little girls can buy (or be bought) princess outfits they can get around in for the day, and all sorts of other momentos of all the Disney princesses.
In the corner was a set of the most awesome tshirts I have ever seen. They made me crack up with laughter! There were four, and they said:
Right next to the Royal Banqueting Hall is the Princess shop, where little girls can buy (or be bought) princess outfits they can get around in for the day, and all sorts of other momentos of all the Disney princesses.
In the corner was a set of the most awesome tshirts I have ever seen. They made me crack up with laughter! There were four, and they said:
- Never underestimate the power of a Princess
- Sorry, I'm taken...but I have two evil step-sisters
- Beauty's in the eye of the beast
- Watch my Pixie dust!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home