How to stop and smell the roses at 100mph

Monday, January 29, 2007

Me, a girl geek?!?

There's a definite air of geek-ness in my office. And it's only been increasing this year, with the arrival of another two IT techies to (wonderfully!) swell our team. That brings the total in my office to 7 professional geeks, 1 geek in heart and mind (Mike :) and me...Hmm...what hope is there for me?!

As a sign of the spreading of geekness, tonight I signed up to Bloglines, an RSS feed reader. If you think I should be updated when your blog changes, let me know what the address is! I'm actually shocking at remembering people's blogs, or remembering to check them, so this might help me stay across the ever-changing world of blogging. Actually, to be honest, I've signed up mainly as a way to stay across the new posts that come onto the plethora of development focussed blogs as I read them for my thesis (aka dissertation to the wordy Brits!). However, the little bit of girl geek in me shows from the 'Popgadget: Personal tech for women' blog that I signed up to! It remains to be seen how much more geek there is inside waiting to be released!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home