How to stop and smell the roses at 100mph

Monday, January 29, 2007

Lahore

Here are some pics of Lahore! I didn't see much of the city since I was mainly caught up in wedding festivities...which were wonderful! So here's a selection to give a taste of what it was like. (I really need to learn how to upload photos better!)





Thursday afternoon India v Pakistan cricket game in the back yard. The groom was from India, the bride from Pakistan, so there was much friendly rivalry!
















View from Lahore fort...























The groom is welcomed to the bride's home...








Me, Michelle, Mark and Megan...the four M's :)
Oxford buddies.






The really cool traditional Punjabi musos playing really cool instruments...including a sitar...







Two family dynasties...and the two will become one. Quite an awesome thing to see these families being joined in unity in Michelle and Mark's union.






The Oxford crew...Megan, Richard, Manjeet, Me...Mark and Michelle...Richard seems to be the odd one out, name-wise!






M 'n M...all smiles :) :) And quite the royal couple, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home