Me and my friends
Here are a couple of photos from our time at Disneyland last weekend.

Tigger's my favourite character (well, apart from Nemo...must be something about the colour orange!) so it was nice to finally meet him. He seems quieter than I remembered from my readings of Winnie the Pooh!
Who are these crazy people?!It's a bit hard to see this photo, but hopefully you can tell that we had fun.


4 Comments:
At 4:28 pm,
Anonymous said…
Tigger has got a lot brighter since I was little!
At 11:39 pm,
KT said…
It's so true!! It was such a sunny day and he was literally flourescent!!
At 6:47 pm,
Anonymous said…
hhmmmmppphhh!
At 8:35 pm,
Anonymous said…
You really need a bright tigger though. Especially when that smog rolls in! I only saw tigger once when I was little. He wacked me in the head with his tail...sniff..
Post a Comment
<< Home