posted by KT @ 8:56 pm
At 3:57 pm, Anonymous said…
..the ergonomics of your office (chair-desk-computer) are just all wrong.. I dont care how special it looks (and it does look special indeed!).
At 7:04 pm, Anonymous said…
Yeah, have you shrunk Katey?
At 7:51 am, Anonymous said…
like the new specs (or new to me)
At 10:37 pm, KT said…
Sorry about the ergonomics...I agree, they're not that great! Oops! And, yes, Allan...the specs are kinda new...got 'em in January. :) Glad you like 'em!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 3:57 pm,
Anonymous said…
..the ergonomics of your office (chair-desk-computer) are just all wrong.. I dont care how special it looks (and it does look special indeed!).
At 7:04 pm,
Anonymous said…
Yeah, have you shrunk Katey?
At 7:51 am,
Anonymous said…
like the new specs (or new to me)
At 10:37 pm,
KT said…
Sorry about the ergonomics...I agree, they're not that great! Oops!
And, yes, Allan...the specs are kinda new...got 'em in January. :) Glad you like 'em!
Post a Comment
<< Home