Superwoman?
OK...so this photo may not make me Superwoman but it was kind of a giggle to pose for it! I'm really not that sure about guys who wear their underwear on the outside!About 18 of us went to see the new Superman movie for my birthday last weekend. It was a pretty fun movie.
Quotable quote - Superman to Lois Lane: "You wrote that the world doesn't need a saviour, but every day I hear people crying for one."


3 Comments:
At 4:01 pm,
Anonymous said…
who's the guy? he looks hot, and pretty buff too! (he must work-out). not so sure abou the cape though, seems a little 'over-the-top'.. that said, im not sure I would want to be the one to tell him, he looks as though he could do some serious damage if provoked!
At 10:35 pm,
KT said…
Thanks for the consultancy tips! How much do you charge? I didn't realise I was employing you ;)
At 1:55 pm,
Anonymous said…
There's no charge (for you).. we (myself and a team of other consultants/advisors) work around the clock looking out for you and providing free advice and comments as required. Your well-being and happiness is all the payment we need!
Post a Comment
<< Home